Saturday 16 April 2016

Evaluation Question 3

  • What have you learnt from your audience feedback? 
 I have recorded a Soundcloud directly answering this particualr question. I have spoken in detail about each production and the improvements I made as a result of audience feedback. Something that I didn't mention in the recording is that when asked 9/10 of my audience said they would recommend I Miss You to a friend some of them saying that they already have, The reactions from my audience were mainly all positive and were the reactions I was aiming to receive from my film. Below I have created a Powtoon to present a selection of the responses I recieved from my open questionnaire. As it was an open questionnaire I was unable to include every response I recieved as all of them were different however, most of them had similar responses and opinions just worded differently. Due to this I have included the responses that were present the most.
After gathering the answers to my closed questionnaire I have created pie charts to illustrate the answers I received. I have presented the pie charts in a Slideshare in order to allow you to see the response to each question all in one place.

Below I have included the audience feedback I received from the first draft of my short film, I Miss You

I have also embedded the audience feedback I received from my second draft of my film below for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment