Sunday 14 February 2016

Manipulating Image

Learning how to use the different adjustment features on Photoshop has definitely been a highlighting moment for me throughout the course. As you can see in the presentation below I made the decision to edit the two background pictures as separate layers. This meant I had to go back to the location where the photo shoot had took place in order to take pictures of the setting itself. Once I had done this and finished editing both images I simply placed the coloured image on top of the black and white one. My idea to do this stemmed from the ending of the film where Imogen takes her own life because of this I wanted to represent her leaving the earth in the film poster in order to catch the audiences attention which could then lead onto them wanting to watch the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment